Metcon 4 Negro|Rosado Hombre | Running Nike
Guía de tallas NIKE – Zapatillas Hombre Nota: la medida del talón a la punta (cm) será ligeramente más corta que la medida en CM que aparece en la caja de las zapatillas. Es algo que sabemos y que ya hemos tenido en cuenta. PRECI…
Guía de tallas NIKE – Zapatillas Hombre
Nota: la medida del talón a la punta (cm) será ligeramente más corta que la medida en CM que aparece en la caja de las zapatillas. Es algo que sabemos y que ya hemos tenido en cuenta.
PRECISION, DURABILITY, SUPPORT.
The Metcon 4 Cross Training, Weightlifting Shoe provides a strong, stable base, flexible support and extreme durability for a wide range of training activities, from sprints and sled pushes to lifting and rope climbing. A new textured mesh makes it stronger, lighter and more durable than any Metcon—ever. Five reasons why the Nike Metcon 3 Rules the gym
Strong, Stable Base
For which consumer ?
The Nike Metcon 4 is designed for indoor training as well as outdoor . Designed for athletes looking for stability and comfort. The Metcon 4 is the best compromise between strength and stability of a Weightlifting Shoes and flexibility of a running shoe . Shoe training and competition for the crossfit .
Runner weight: Until more than 100kg
Foot shape: Normal
Practice: Training / Competition
Ground: Indoor and Outdoor
Features and Benefits:
1. Embroidered reinforcement in high-wear areas: Lightness, ventilation and targeted support without unnecessary seam. And give you breathable protection to endure rope climbs and high-wear training sessions.
2. Mesh on the heel and ankle: Lightness and comfort.Helps keep you cool.
3. Dynamic Flywire: Ultra-lightweight support, focused, dynamic and adjusted. Just like the car safety belt tightening laces just keep you the entire foot and provides a "lock" maximum without interfering the running motion.
4. Heel clip: Helps reduce drag during wall exercises.
5. Padded collar foam ankle: Optimum comfort and protection.
6. Textured rubber wraps up the midfoot: for durability during rope exercises.
7. An updated drop-in midsole: Softer and more flexible in the forefoot – Providing the versatility you need for running and cardio drills.
8. Sticky rubber in the forefoot: Provides powerfull traction.
9. Forefoot flex grooves: allow natural movement.
Weight of the shoe: 285g (Men in 42) et 250g (Women in 38,5).
For the little story …
The Nike Metcon 1 was created in 2015 for practicing Crossfit . Today it is a must devenur model of this sport. Matt Fraser one of the best athlete CF Games Champion 2016), Lauren Fisher, Josh Bridges have already adopted .
- Envío gratuito
- 30 Días para devolver
- Transmisión segura de datos mediante SSL
- Formas De Pago: