WAVE ENIGMA 6 Azul Mujer | Running Mizuno
Guía de Tallas MIZUNO – Mujer – Zapatillas Luxury, cushioning and superbly smooth transition. This model offers a foot roll very soft optimum stability and cushioning from heel to forefoot. Bending the notches on the outsole help ensure op…
Guía de Tallas MIZUNO – Mujer – Zapatillas
Luxury, cushioning and superbly smooth transition.
This model offers a foot roll very soft optimum stability and cushioning from heel to forefoot. Bending the notches on the outsole help ensure optimum dynamism and U4ICX technology to improve the performance of the cushioning.
Comfort and foot support.
Excellent stability through the full Wave plate.
A roll of the foot while flexibility.
Cushioning thanks to the new U4icX sole.
With the cushioning and stability technology: PARALLEL WAVE
A unique technology that combines the two key elements which make great running shoes; cushioning and stability. Mizuno have created a Wave to suit every type of runner.
Running places stress on the body. The unique Mizuno Wave technology provides the right amount of cushioning and stability your body needs and blends these elements, creating a smooth and easy running experience.
The Wave Technology for Cushionning
The shape of the wave promotes the dispersion of the shock wave and reduces the force of impact. With the shaped " horseshoe " , under the heel , the plate can deform and thus absorb the shock . Separating the midsole , the Wave plate also allows it to better deform and absorb more effectively. The shape of the wave and the use of flexible and resilient materials promote the return of part of the energy.
The Wave Technology for Stability
Wave plate prevents excessive compression of the midsole , improving stability without constraining stride. Leveling and amplitude differences Wave plates inside and outside the foot can guarantee the stability of the shoe. By playing on the differences in amplitude , Mizuno was able to adapt to all the strides and all the riders weight for maximum performance.
THE TECHNOLOGY PARALLEL WAVE:
Wave technology which uniformly disperses shock throughout the sole, providing excellent cushioning and enhanced stability.
For which consumer ?
Universal runner weight all looking for comfort, cushioning and maximum stability for intensive use on roads and paths.
Runner weight: Until 100kg
Foot shape: Normal
Practice: Training / Competition
Ground: Road / Path / Forest
Features and Benefits:
1. Airmesh upper: Breathable and Cool. AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe, and allows the foot to stay cool.
2. Tape holding in the midfoot: For extra support.
3. Dynamotion Fit Technology: "Shoes that move the way you move." The Dynamotion™ Fit system uses the latest motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
4. Tape holding in the forefoot: For more support and excellent positioning of the foot in the shoe.
5. Padded collar foam ankle: Optimum comfort and protection.
6. Padded tongue: Optimum comfort and protection.
7. Internal heel counter: Secures the back of your foot.
8. U4iC midsole: A unique midsole compound that rides and cushions like Mizuno’s ap+ midsole, but is approximatley 30% lighter without any loss of comfort or performance,
9. U4iC X midsole: The midsole U4IC X reduces by 30% the weight of the shoe while maintaining durability and absorption properties of exceptional shocks. Unlike a conventional sole durability U4iC is even greater in the version X
10. Smoothride midsole: Engineering approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
11. Outsole with the X10 technology: Durability and Traction. X-10 provides the most durable carbon rubber from Mizuno that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at heel strike.
Pebax Rnew: Mizuno Wave technology used in a new environmentally friendly material designed based on vegetable oils and thus reduces C02 emissions : Pebax®Rnew
Premium insock: High quality insole , removable for comfort and premium cushioning and better resistance.
Weight of the shoe: 325 g (Men in 42) et 265 g (Women in 38,5).
What’s new ?
New intermediate sole U4icX for a dynamic and lasting cushioning. New outsole for added flexibility. Adding 2mm EVA ( Strobel ) for more home comfort and cushioning.
Ver todas las zapatillas running disponible en Alltricks.
- Envío gratuito
- 30 Días para devolver
- Transmisión segura de datos mediante SSL
- Formas De Pago: